Wednesday, April 2, 2014

personalized jewelry

while getting my hair done this morning, i saw a fab bracelet in the latest marie claire magazine.  i saved the source site and have been perusing it over lunch.  i'm completely smitten!  check out cwonder an awesome collection of jewelry, home goodies, accessories and more.  

i keep my jewelry pretty simple.  engagement ring on the left hand, gold stacking rings on the right hand, an occasional bracelet, and stud earrings everyday.  when i saw these on cwonder, they had to be mine.






who doesn't love a little personalization now and then?  these come in different enamel colors, depending on your initial AND there's a matching bracelet.  of course i got the bracelet too...



super excited for these goodies to arrive.  i know these studs will be my new go-to for everyday wear.  my next purchase will have to be those herringbone and lattice plates, i'm obsessed with any graphic pattern for my tabletop.


No comments:

Post a Comment